Become a Part of the CivicEye Team
CivicEye delivers modern, easy-to-use cloud software (SaaS) for communities and law enforcement that helps to save lives and increase security. The company combines a deep understanding of public safety with an unrivaled technology platform, bringing robust solutions to law enforcement, prosecutors, and courts across the country.
CivicEye is experiencing explosive growth and recently established their headquarters in beautiful uptown Charlotte. In conjunction with that growth, the company is looking for a fun, energetic, and multi-dimensional Account Executive I to act as the face of our products. The ideal candidate will have broad experiences in a variety of disciplines which may include growing the existing market with new business adoption and educating employers on the value of our products. This integral team member must have experience in a fast-paced sales environment, owning the entire life cycle of sale, strong verbal and written skills, exercise appropriate discretion and professionalism as well as be proactive and self-motivated.
The Account Executive is responsible for regional business development across the central/ mid-west USA territory. This role requires developing innovative sales strategies, travel & attending tradeshows in various parts of the country. This position can be remote or hybrid if located within 30 miles of Charlotte, NC headquarters.
Who You Will Work With?
In this role, you will support the Head of Growth and will work with teammates at all levels of the organization. This is a fantastic role for someone that enjoys building, managing, and continually developing a sales pipeline, is committed to fostering a fun office environment, and believes in advancing our CivicEye mission of making communities safer.
What You Will Do?
- Immerse yourself and own your assigned market, getting to know our customers
- Prospect and close new Law Enforcement and Prosecutor offices through cold-calling and using lead-generating resources
- Own the entire lifecycle of the sale, from prospecting to contract signature and software implementation
- Deliver phone/web presentations and demos with technical content as well as in-person meetings
- Build, manage, and continually develop a sales pipeline to achieve sales targets, review pipeline with Head of Growth regularly
- Serves as an ambassador to our company by often serving as the first face, first voice or first name to whom our clients, partners and prospective team members will be introduced
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Other responsibilities as assigned
What Will You Bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field or 3+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and/or other sales tracking tools
- Prior B2G or SaaS sales a plus
- Experience with fast paced PE-backed/growth-stage companies preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment, owning the entire life cycle of sale
- History of consistently meeting and/ exceeding sales targets
- Proficiency with CRM or sales tracking software required; Salesforce preferred
- Ability to build relationships and deliver outstanding service
- Solid time management and organization skills with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and multi-task
- Cheerful and energetic with a professional presence, ample discretion and confidentiality, a cheerful outlook, and willingness to go above and beyond
- Excellent time management and organization skills including the ability to prioritize, support, and anticipate the needs of managers with initiative and enthusiasm
What We Provide
At CivicEye, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. CivicEye is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new team member allows us to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products, and our community.
CivicEye has a paid time off policy for full-time employees to take the following days off in a calendar year: 12 holidays, 10 vacation days, five (5) personal mental wellness/sick days and three (3) personal (floating holidays). We also provide a volunteer day to give back in the community connected to public safety agencies, prosecutor profession, and/or technology industry.
Equity participation opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, Health Care Flex Spending, Voluntary Disability, Voluntary Life, free or discounted access to fitness programs, financial coaching, Culture as a currency, and much more.
Do work that matters and makes a positive impact on millions of lives.
Competency Profile: Individual Contributor
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Managing Work
- Contributing to Team Success
- Effective Oral and Written Communication
- Continuous Learning
- Initiating Action
- High Work Standards
Key Working Relationships
- High Visibility to Executive Leadership Team
- Supports all organizational functions, Operations, Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Finance.
- 35% Travel required
- Sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift or carry up to 20lbs at a time
- Ability to work seamlessly in both office and remote work environments
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.