To better serve our Law Enforcement and Prosecutors across the country, CivicEye is looking for an Account Executive to join our fast-paced and quickly-growing team! Our Account Executives are the face of products. You will grow the existing market with new business adoption and educate employers on the value of our products. You will spend time engaging with potential customers, understanding their needs, and becoming a trusted partner in their software strategies.
We believe the best talent for CivicEye can be hired nationwide and fully embrace a hybrid working model. Our headquarters is in Charlotte, NC, but we encourage candidates across the United States to apply.
- Immerse yourself and own your assigned market, getting to know our customers
- Prospect and close new Law Enforcement and Prosecutor offices through cold-calling and using lead-generating resources
- Own the entire lifecycle of the sale, from prospecting to contract signature and software implementation
- Deliver phone/web presentations and demos with technical content as well as in-person meetings
- Build, manage, and continually develop a sales pipeline to achieve sales targets; review pipeline with Head of Growth regularly
Your skills include:
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment, owning the entire life cycle of sale
- Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Proficiency with CRM or sales tracking software required; Salesforce preferred
- Ability to build relationships and deliver outstanding service
- Solid time management and organization skills with a proven ability to handle multiple projects at once.
CivicEye offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, PTO, flex hours, and other benefits in our inclusive culture.
At CivicEye, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. CivicEye is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire allows us to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products, and our community.